Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Falling in Love with Fall for Greenville


Fall for Greenville

Straying a bit from the regular restaurant review, I wanted to post about my food adventure at Fall for Greenville. It lasted from October 11-13, and I was lucky enough to attend Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. It was so much fun! The music, food, and people  were so exciting and enjoyable.

There were 42 restaurants represented and 55 artists performing. They made sure that the jam packed options for delicious foods and amazing entertainment left little to be desired.

As far as entertainment goes, out of the very few I saw (considering there were so many) my favorites were the "Swingin' Richards, a local acoustic cover act, and Linda "Chocolate Thunder" Rodney, who can best be described as a "soulful explosion."



Unfortunately, I only sampled from 4 different vendors, barely scratching the surface of all the good food being served.

Here is a list of what I did try and thoroughly enjoyed:
  • Passerelle Bistro- smoked salmon and potato croquettes 
  • Luna Rosa Gelato Cafe- chocolate velvet gelato
  • Coffee Underground- pumpkin cheesecake
  • The Chocolate Moose- red velvet mini cupcake

    Can you tell I have a sweet tooth? 
Needless to say, it was a blast! Great food, great fun, and great entertainment for the whole family! If it's not something you've done before, be sure to put it on your calendar for next year.
You won't regret it:)


I couldn't get enough of this red velvet cupcake from Chocolate Moose! 

Happy Eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment