Sunday, October 6, 2013

Mediterranean Masterpiece



 
If you are interested in authentic Mediterranean and Italian dishes, this is the place for you. Trio's wide variety of pastas. woodfired pizzas, and other mouth watering entrees will make you feel as though you are dining in the villages of Tuscany.
 


     
    I've got to admit that any combination of bread and pasta (really carbs in general) has me sold. But, Trio took me to a whole other slice of heaven. Before I get to the entrees, I have to mention the bread that comes before. This was not your average basket of rolls. We were served a warm, freshly baked loaf of bread covered in shredded cheese and smothered in olive oil. Then for the entree, I ordered the portabello pizza and my dinner companion had the spicy shrimp and scallops pasta. I, of course, sampled both. The pasta was delicious, but the pizza was amazing. Covered in olive oil, spinach, portabello mushrooms, diced tomatoes, feta, and parmesean, the pizza made me feel like I was in a cafe in Venice. Combine this with the wonderful service and warm rustic atmosphere, and Trio is definitely a "Mediterranean Masterpiece."   
                                                                                                    
 


 
Be sure to check out Trio's rank on my Restaurant Ratings. After you check out my new favorite place, comment and let me know what you think!
Happy Eating! 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment