Monday, November 25, 2013

Tasty Time 24/7

 
Every now and then we all resort back to our "old faithfuls" like Applebee's and Chili's.
We know what to expect, and they always have the classic American mixture of entrees we have grown to love.
But, what if I told you there is a place where you can get that all American variety with a definite flavorful step up from the regulars? Well, I have found it for you.
Tavern 24 is a casual bar and grill, located on Woodruff Road beside Fuddruckers, with delicious food and a great atmosphere.
 
 
Having frequented several times, my family and I like to go Sundays after church. However, I have noticed that it is a great hangout for people who like to come out and watch sports.
They have managed a lay out that allows it to be a nice place for a sit down meal with family, or a bar set up with flat screens and high top tables.
 
 
 I am sure that by now you guys are quite tired of my mentions of shrimp and grits at practically every restaurant in Greenville. But, I have saved the best for last. This is my favorite place to get shrimp and grits (besides maybe Tupelo Honey). It is spicy, amazing, and the perfect portion.
 
They also have great ribs, burgers, and this appetizer called onion straws that are really yummy.
I have also had really tasty key lime pie from here. :)  

This is one of my favorite casual places. Its relaxed atmosphere and super friendly servers ranks it very high on my favorites list.
 
I hope you check it out and enjoy it as much as I do.
 
Check out my Restaurant Rating to see how they ranked.
Happy Eating!



No comments:

Post a Comment