Monday, November 18, 2013

Farmhouse Freshness



 
Homegrown. Locally Owned. Fresh. Fantastic.
That is the best way to describe my new favorite.
 
Tablefields is a "whole foods" style restaurant located on Woodruff Road, near Hollywood 20 cinema. They use fresh, local ingredients, and have so many things to choose from.
Their menu offers soup, salad, specialty sandwiches, and an entree menu. It features pot roast, parmesean chicken, Atlantic salmon, meatloaf, etc. They also have amazing pizzas available.
 
I had the vegetarian pizza that had Basil pesto, fresh spinach, roasted tomatoes, caramelized onions, marinated Portobello mushrooms, roasted seasonal vegetables, shaved Parmesan cheese.
I cannot even describe how good it was, but you can imagine..
I also sampled the Pilgrim's roast turkey, which had breast meat drizzled with cranberry aioli and served with Yukon Gold mashed potatoes. It was equally delicious.


I might have also shared a very large piece of red velvet cake that was consumed too quickly for a photograph. 
It is such a beautiful, open space with extra little details to enhance your dining experience. From fresh cucumber water to specialty teas, they have it all.

 
They even offer a selection of locally produced assorted goods for sale. The perfect place for carry out, as well as, a great lunch break option.
Tablefields had definitely made it to my Top 10. I hope you will check it out and see if you agree.
Let me know what you think.
As Always,
Happy Eating!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment