Sunday, November 3, 2013

Fair Food Forever





Well, it's that time of year again. The county and state fairs are popping up everywhere. Being one that never shies away from anything deep fried, I never miss a chance to go to the fair. From giant turkey legs to fried Oreos, I love it all! So it's not surprising that when I discovered "Funnelicious" I was beyond excited.


A restaurant that serves funnel cakes year round, does it get any better than that? Well, it did!
Funnelicious, located a hop, skip, and  jump away from Fluor Field, has funnel cakes, deep fried Oreos, cookie dough, mashed potato balls, and Mac and cheese balls. You name it, I'm pretty sure they fry it. They also carry deli sandwiches, hot dogs, and tons of other stuff.

When I went, I decided to make a party of it. I got the 4'' baby funnel cake,( the smallest of four sizes) fried Oreo and cookie dough balls. Let's just say it was "heart attack heaven".
photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG
This is a great place to take your kids or just indulge your own inner child.

Be sure to check it out!
As always,
Happy Eating!





No comments:

Post a Comment